"Whatever happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

1. what is your reaction to the text you just read?

I thought the story was pretty good until the ending, I think it showed a sinister side to all of the villains of superman who up until this comic event were pretty harmless. I was kind of shocked that bizarro had committed genocide i don't know if he had killed until this point. but the fact that it was Mxypltz behind the rouse i felt a little let down by that reveal as its not a very recurring character in today's comic villains as he isn't dark enough for writers to use in the new52.

2.
I already knew that Lex Luthor would be taken over by brainiac, in a lot of series lex gets taken over by brainiac. also superman killing has reused over and over again, in the face of crisis especially in todays comics.

3.
one change i would make is not have Mxypltz as the mastermind or puppet master behind everything I think he's not a very threatening villain because he looks like a leprechaun, and not a threatening character. maybe someone with a lesser known story. Also I would not have lois and super-man end up together like that, I know it's a good ending but a predictable one I'd rather have super-man die.

I would use animation, the super-man animated series is a favorite of mine and I think in animation you could do a lot more foreshadowing and humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Nemo,Krazy Kat,Peanuts

Ranma 1/2

Hellboy