Hellboy

I know hellboy from the movies that are being streamed on netflix. I only watched one movie though, but it was enjoyable. The comic has its own shenanigans, one involving the brain of Adolf Hitler being put on an ape and having the ability to use physic manipulation to attack Hellboy, who had previously killed Hitler in World War II after Hitler tried to fake a suicide. Hilarity ensures for the audience as Hellboy and the Officer Dragon who join forces to fight the first some vampires, a Giant mummy, a lochness monster; and my favorite un-dead pirates who came from a nearby lake. Even Hellboy asks "what kind of pirates are these?".Eventually even hellboy and dragon are made to fight each other with Dragon having the upper hand. Then Ape-hitler arrives on a bike to see Hellboy be killed himself but is outmatched by hellboy and Dragon. So Hitler's brain literally tries to escapee and I mean LITERALLY. The brain jumps off of the ape carcass and makes a run for it only to be killed a throwing knife from hellboy. oh and the best part? this whole issue takes place during Christmas.

Hellboy was a nice read, I enjoyed just how ridiculous and random it got. I do feel like the new reader could probably understand what was going on during the issue without knowing the series to enjoy this comic but it doesn't help. I think over break I might take up reading this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Nemo,Krazy Kat,Peanuts

Ranma 1/2